Welcome to Mixed Media, the official blog of The National Art Gallery of The Bahamas (NAGB).

Thursday, April 11, 2013

NAGB Intern: Joshua Stubbs

My overall experience at the art gallery has been a great time I learn about the gallery and its history. I interacted with new people and learn about Bahamain artist and what are their inspiration. My colleagues and I painted a garbage bin that will be used for recycling so I left a part or me here. So a part of my art will always be here. I wish I could stay here forever. This has been one of my greatest time working.


It's so sad that next week a have to go back school it feel like a real job. Now since I’ve appreciate this week and what I learn I will never leave my mind. Thank you to Ms Benjamin, Ms Wright, Ms Pratt, Ms Coulson, Ms Knowles, for their time an their crazy jokes and time spent together. We visit the Hillside House and got a tour and meet Antonius Roberts, John Beadle, Robin Hardly. On the last day Mr Jackson Petit-Homme  take pictures of us a are garbage bin. We also finished cut out the Easter egg cut outs for the future hunt. I can’t forget Mr John Cox and Mr Smith and the librarian for helping get information . My over all experience you can see has been GREAT!

Joshua Stubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment